Why does AutoBot collect visitor information?
We gather information with three objectives in mind:
- To fulfill your order accurately and quickly.
- To learn how we can improve your shopping experience.
- To help us meet our commitment to privacy.
When you visit AutoBot, you have the option of creating a AutoBot's user account, which is required to place an online order from AutoBot. A AutoBot's user account also gives you free access to these valuable features:
- Save your selections for as long as you like.
- Get access to special promotions if you choose to opt into our promotional emails.
- View delivery details and lead times instantly.
Creating a user account is easy:
- Enter your email address.
- Choose and confirm a password, and you can ask us to remember you automatically.
You can email AutoBot at iris.chen@vgoapp to request the removal of this information from our database.
Does AutoBpt website remember me automatically?
AutoBot uses a technology called "cookies " to remember you and the information you are saving. When you visit our website, we send you back a cookie, a small text file that includes a temporary inquiry number, your IP address, plus any items you've chosen. The information we store in cookies is also linked to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. Your web browser has a special folder on your computer where it keeps cookies. Cookies cannot harm your computer in any way. Only the website that places a cookie on your computer is allowed to read it; no other website may access the cookie AutoBot places on your computer.
If you are visiting AutoBot from a computer that only you or your family use, cookies present no security concern. However, if you are using a shared computer in a public environment (i.e. a library or work), others using that computer to visit AutoBot can log in as you. Although AutoBpt never displays your credit card information on our website, someone logging in as you could access less confidential data, such as your name or shipping address. If this applies to you, consider choosing not to be "remembered " when you register using a shared computer in a public environment. Instead, log in at each visit.
Cookies make your shopping experience much easier. If you are trying to decide between two sofas, the cookie enables your computer to find those items again without doing a whole new search. Your browser looks in its cookie folder, finds your AutoBpt cookie and tells AutoBot that you want to look at the same sofas again.
When you add an item to your Shopping Cart, request a price, or place an order, your cookie may hold information with the details of the items you're considering ordering.
If you don't want any information stored in a cookie, you can set your browser not to accept cookies, but remember that cookies make your purchases easy. They enable your computer to keep a list of items you're considering or to place them directly in your Shopping Cart (so you don't have to re-enter them manually).
What visitor information does AutoBot website keep track of?
Information tracked automatically is generic and doesn't include any personal details:
- When you log onto the Internet, your computer says to your Internet service, "Here I am; talk to me! " by requesting an IP (Internet Protocol) address, sort of like asking for a seat at an electronic table with numbered seats. Your Internet service's computer responds by saying, "OK, for this session, you sit at #12. " Some providers assign you a permanent or "static " IP address, but most use temporary ones. This helps assure your privacy, because it's difficult - if not impossible - to collect personal information about you via a temporary address.
- Our site keeps a general list of visitors' IP addresses. This gives us broad, generic information such as how many Rogers users log onto AutoBotwebsite and helps us maintain compatibility with many different Internet services.
- AutoBot records browser types and versions so we can answer questions such as, "How many of our visitors were using Google Chrome last month? " This tells us what features our visitors can make use of and helps us keep our website up to date.
- We record how many people visited each page on our site. This helps answer questions such as, "What items or pages are drawing a lot of interest this month? "
- When you access AutoBot, we may additionally collect and store device sign-on data (including device ID) and geolocation data in order to provide our services.
- We may also record which site or search engine referred you to AutoBot
This information enhances your shopping experience: images look better, pages load more quickly, and this site remains compatible with more browsers and systems. Information you enter when you register or place an order makes your shopping experience at AutoBot easy:
- At any point while you're browsing, you can place an item in your Shopping Cart. When you're done browsing, you can review your Shopping Cart. If you want to place an order, indicate the item(s) you wish to order and click the Proceed to Checkout button. Enter your delivery information, including name, address, and preferred contact time/method in case we need to get in touch with you about your order.
- The next screen gives you a price quote for the item(s) you're ordering, including price and applicable sales tax.
- The Purchase button then displays options for payment: You can enter credit card information here.
What does AutoBot do with this information?
AutoBot has an absolute commitment to keep your information secure. The information you share with us is used to fulfill your order and to keep you up-to-date on the status of your order. After you place an order, we'll contact you with information about the order as needed.
The financial institutions processing your payment may send us supplemental information if there is a problem in completing the transaction. This information is used only in processing your order(s) from this website.
Information about your browser helps us improve the way our site appears on your computer and makes sure our site is up to date and compatible with your system. Traffic reports (information about sites that refer visitors to us) help us select the best places to reach people interested in shopping for furniture online.
Does AutoBot ever share such information? With whom?
No parties other than AutoBot collect information on our site. We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of the information you provide to us except to the financial institutions processing your payment or your financing application. No third party will solicit you as a result of information within AutoBot. It is true that the information you provide is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders.
Can I tell AutoBot not to gather or keep track of my visit via the cookie?
Yes. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, but remember that cookies make your purchases easy. They enable your computer to keep a list of items you're considering or to place them directly in your Shopping Cart (so you don't have to re-enter them manually).
How do I correct or update information about me and my order(s)?
To change, correct, or update information about you or your order prior to shipment, please access the "My Account " area of our website. Alternatively, contact us at iris.chen@vgoapp
Can I cancel my order?
If you have NOT received your merchandise, you may cancel all or part of your order without a charge or fee by contacting us within 48 hours of your delivery date.
Note: Orders containing special order items cannot be cancelled.
All sales are final. However if you discover concealed damages you have 72 hours to report it. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and share us the pictures and videos for damaged products. After confirmed by AutoBot, If The aftersales problems were not considered as artificial damage, We would arrange exhchange you a new product after you returning the bad one. We will only be responsible for the shipment fee for resend.
Can I have my name removed from AutoBot active records? How?
If you would like your name removed from our active records, you may go to your Account and click "edit my email preferences ". Alternatively, you may also send an email to email@example.com
How do I contact AutoBot with any questions about this policy?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
Shenzhen Qianhai AutoBot Intel.Tech.Co.,Ltd.
Floor 3, Languang Science&Technology Park, No.27 Gaoxin North 6th Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen,China
How will I know if this policy has been changed?
If, however, we are going to use users' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.