Why Vacuum Cleaner Is Called Vacuum Cleaner?
Maybe you are wondering how vacuum cleaner works? Now let's talk it in detail.
1. Vacuuming principle.
The fan impeller of the vehicle-mounted vacuum cleaner is driven by the motor at a high speed, and the air in the impeller is discharged from the fan at a high speed, at the same time, the air in the dust collecting part is constantly supplemented into the fan. This creates a higher differential pressure with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the suction nozzle are inhaled with the air and filtered through a filter to collect the dust and dirt in the dust cylinder. Different cleaners have different suctions, handheld vacuum cleaner up to 13000Pa is powerful.
2. The original of the vacuum cleaner. Suction vacuum cleaners will also be equipped with a series of cleaning brush and suction nozzle to clean corners.
3. Larynx: All suction vacuum cleaners are equipped with a hard larynx to connect the soft cleaning larynx and accessories.
4. Electric brush: The cleaning head of the internal vacuum cleaner, which is a special accessory of the hybrid vacuum cleaner.
5. Round brush head: also small suction nozzle, can do 360* rotation.
6. Flat suction nozzle: also known as gap suction nozzle, is a slender, flat hard suction nozzle. It is especially suitable for cleaning walls, radiant heaters, corners, and shallow narrow areas.
7. Dust brush: made of long and soft bristles, suitable for cleaning curtains, walls, etc.
Click here to get more details.